13 de jun. de 2018

Why do I want to attend OpenCon 2018 in Toronto? #OpenCon



"Thanks to open education I am where I am today, I got a full scholarship for law school with the skills I developed with several kinds of MOOCs and other open online education sources. I do believe open education is life changing!"
- Cláudio Antônio Klaus Júnior 



   I am Cláudio Antônio Klaus Júnior, I am attending law school with a full scholarship in Caçador, SC, Brazil. I highly valeu open education because it has brought me where I am today. Open is important to me because I don't have enough money to pay for an education and having the chance to study all kinds of things online has made my whole world change -- that's not all! I have been a Youth Ambassador for Education with the Santa Catarina for Education movement promoting education in all levels in my community and state, not only that, but I have been a passionate advocate of the Sustainable Development Goal number 4 which lead me to apply to attend this conference and share the impact that has happened here and also bring back insights from the conferece to my homestate. I thought I'd share with you guys some certificates I got because there is some open education nowadays, my hope is to help more companies to let their courses, books and other sources of knowledge open for people to study with. I am eager to be able to join a global network of people involved in this cause of making education more acessible.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário